The Winton Lodge Story
Winton Lodge opened in 1952 and has been serving the Epsom community ever since. The Leatherhead branch opened in 1985.
Winton Lodge has long enjoyed a reputation for excellent clinical care. When Simon Neuhoff and his wife Claire took over in 2014 it was with a view to continuing and improving on this care and enhancing the range of services for the local pet community. As pets owners and parents themselves their aim has been to combine the best aspects of a locally owned, family-run practice with state of the art veterinary services.
To this end they have set about assembling a team of dedicated vets and nurses and invested significantly in both equipment and further training. At Winton Lodge the approach is always to put the interests of the pet first.